When we see anyone achieving their goals, it certainly reminds us of our goals. Rather than working on them, we waste our time by simply thinking about them. Thinking alone will not get you there. Stop waiting for opportunity and create one. Success won’t come to you if you don’t go for hardwork.
Everybody dreams but not everybody achieves. As I already said that thinking alone is not enough. There are two more steps: Plan it and Do it. Therefore, the rule to accomplish your dreams is:
Dream It, Plan It and Do It
You should have a vision for your life. You should have a dream. Dream big and never think of having short-term goals. Identify your talent and passion. What makes you different from the rest? Where do you see yourself when you close eyes? What makes you hungry for success? Clear vision is important my friend! Create a title for yourself.
Having a goal is just the first step of nothing! Goals are just wishes if you don’t assign them timeline. Find out the steps and activities of your dream journey. Lay down the process . Often there are multiple ways to reach any destination but go for the best one. Best doesn’t mean shortcuts. Best means the one where you will learn more and get experience as much as you can.
Now it’s time for the action! Try to implement what you learnt while planning. Don’t worry if you are too slow, Worry when you are about to quit. Never quit, I repeat never! You will fail many times but how many times do you get up and work counts! Hard-work and patience will bring you close to your destiny. If not now, then someday! Believe in yourself. No one becomes successful overnight. Seize the moment and make most of everyday.
Finally, do not be pressured into doing something because someone else wants you to do it. Your goals for 2007 should be something you really desire to change or achieve. Then you will be more likely to succeed. Take care and spread smile! 🙂
Whenever you need some inspiration something to lift you up a little, you must read few Motivational Quotes to bring back your lost enthusiasm. If you are in search of Motivational Quotes, then you’ve come to the right place. Here you can read most famous inspirational quotes. Let these inspirational quotes help you envision the greatness within you!
- “Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I am not perfect and before you start pointing finger make sure your hands are clean!” – Bob Marley
- “I will choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates
- “To criticize a person for their race is manifestly irrational and ridiculous, but to criticize their, that is a right that is a freedom. The freedom to criticize ideas any ideas even if they sincerely held beliefs is one of the fundamental freedoms of society a law which attempts to say you can criticize and ridicule ideas as long as they are not religious ideas is a very peculiar law indeed.” – Rowan Atkinson
- “On Earning: never depend on single income, make investment to create a second source. On spending: If you buy thing you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need. On Saving: Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left saving.” – Warren Buffet
- “Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.”– Bruce Lee
- “If you truly love life, don’t waste time. Because time is what life is made of.” – Bruce Lee
- “To hell with circumstances, I create opportunities.”– Bruce Lee
- “Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”– Bruce Lee
- “As you think, so shall you become.”– Bruce Lee
- “Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for you.”– Johnny Depp
- “There are four questions of value in life. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only LOVE” – Johnny Depp
- “A birthday is a time to reflect on the year gone by, but to also set your goals for the upcoming year.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “I am thankful to all those who said no. It’s because of them, I did it myself.” –Albert Einstein
- “There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong.” – Anonymous
- “I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not. I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice. I am not shackled by fear, insecurity, or doubt. I feel those emotions drink them in and then swallow them away to the blackness of hell. I am motivated by accomplishment, not pride. Pride consumes the weak-kills their heart from within. If I fall, I will get up. If I am beaten, I will return. I will never stop getting better. I will never give up, ever.” – Anonymous
Featured Image Credits
Sharing a personal experience:
Hi Friends! It’s been a long time since I published my last article Why Reading Books Is So Essential? . Meanwhile I was working on My Dream (I will share with you once I finish! 😉 ). I thought I was near to success. I will just have to complete few formalities and its done! 🙂 But I was wrong, I had no idea about the gift tomorrow had for me! Suddenly, I realized Success is too far, I’ve just started! It felt like I was building a house of cards and as I was about to place the last card, all of a sudden air blew and I was back to square one!
I had no idea regarding further steps. For some days, I took a break from writing and instead of crying over failure I started enjoying it! I learnt that ‘Sometimes Failure Itself Is The Best Motivation’. I was trapped with only one question, “Should I start over again?”. Finally my heart gave me the correct answer.
“You have only one option left i.e. Start over again! You had worked hard for months and you have tasted failure many times. After failing, You can start many times but you can quit only once. If you quit now, believe me you will die everyday! You crossed half road, won’t you walk another half for yourself? The more you fail, the more you grow. Do you remember your dream? It isn’t an ordinary dream which you can see with your closed eyes, it is an unbelievable dream you can see only with your awake heart! So…When are we starting?”
After all how can I waste my efforts? I strongly believe that ‘Our Heart Has Answers Of Our All Questions!’ and so I’ve started a new start! I’m ready for another failure. Who knows if I encounter Success this time! I’ve learnt much more from failure and time has come to start with motivation again! I’ll soon post a new quote related to this article, till then have a look at existing Quotes!
Comment your experiences & ideas on our ‘Should I Start Over Again?’ & leave a message for our fellow Writosophers!
The Quote Says,
“No Matter How Good Person Are You,
Some People Will Never Stop Complaining;
Exactly, No Matter How Bad Person Are You,
Some People Will Look At The Brighter Side!!
Like Everything, Life Isn’t Perfect,
You Simply Have To Lift Yourself A Little Everyday..”
This means that No matter what work you do, some people will look at you with other vision. They may or may not feel you are doing great work. You have to focus on Yourself & simply have to carry on & lift yourself everyday.